Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neque finem trolling excellentia

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inKillboard

Important Intel on Jimbob Crackerjack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
neyen

Important Intel on Jimbob Crackerjack Empty
PostSubject: Important Intel on Jimbob Crackerjack   Important Intel on Jimbob Crackerjack EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:46 pm

This is some very important information that includes a fairly incomplete psychological analysis (by induction) as well as a considerably small and vague look into the inner workings of his sexual organs (incredibly dysfunctional imo). If you are reading this, I want you to know that I am in love with Gara Diavolo. If you see him, please remind him for me.

Jimbob Crackerjack > why did you leave for?
Alduin Atavuli > I can't compete with bigots and capitalists
Jimbob Crackerjack > was it the russian thing?
Alduin Atavuli > Among other comments, yes. I understand you are very knowledgeable about the game, and I hear you are an extremely talented pilot.
Alduin Atavuli > But I can't honestly compete with this hate-mongering wit you all seem to speak so fluently.
Jimbob Crackerjack > we're just joking man
Alduin Atavuli > SEE!? That's the thing. I'm never sure if you're all serious or not, and I just feel out of the loop and sort of slow.
Jimbob Crackerjack > and the russians is like a a runnig joke, they own like half the space in eve
Alduin Atavuli > I would like to be friendly, but sometimes I think people are making jokes about me in their responses.
Jimbob Crackerjack > and they are currently taking all our space off of us
Jimbob Crackerjack > i dont think so
Jimbob Crackerjack > we have many new ppl in our corp lots just as young as you
Alduin Atavuli > Is there something about my face? A lot of people seem not to like me for that. Spy13 said I had to send him a picture of my face to make sure I wasn't a spy.
Jimbob Crackerjack > what do you mean your face, do you mean your character face or did you send him a picture of your real face?
Alduin Atavuli > I wasn't supposed to tell you, or he'd kick me out of the guild.
Alduin Atavuli > But given that I can't cut it anyways... I guess you might as well know.
Alduin Atavuli > My real face, as "real" as it is. I've had a number of surgeries for a hair lip... with some success.
Alduin Atavuli > It's very respectable that you'd take the time to speak to me about this by the way, that's not something I ever expected.
Jimbob Crackerjack > well i like helping new ppl in the corp
Jimbob Crackerjack > and you left suddenly
Alduin Atavuli > Unfortunately, now I'm torn apart even worse inside - do I go back and try to hack it with the pros, or do I remain grateful for your ounce of attention in this sea of loneliness.
Jimbob Crackerjack > hmmmm well if you want to come back ill ask the ceo to let you return
Alduin Atavuli > I don't feel like I'm very deserving of your company, to be honest.
Jimbob Crackerjack > dude are you serious
Alduin Atavuli > Even now you must be feeling some sort of sickening revulsion at my sloppy replies to your well-crafted inquiries.
Jimbob Crackerjack > and how old are you ?
Jimbob Crackerjack > you dont seem to be taking our convo seriously
Alduin Atavuli > I'm afraid to answer that question... but you do seem very friendly
Alduin Atavuli > ...
Jimbob Crackerjack > im friendly you seem like a fuckwit i come here trying to help and your acting retarded
Alduin Atavuli > Jimbob Crackerjack, I am <i>trying</i>
Alduin Atavuli > I never could hold up my helpful nature in the face of such bleak depression when I faced it in the past either
Alduin Atavuli > Now that twisted self-depricating virus has gotten a hold on me, and I spend my nights touching myself softly and thinking of a beautiful man I once knew named Gara
Alduin Atavuli > ...Gara Diavolo
Jimbob Crackerjack > dude your good for a laugh
Jimbob Crackerjack > serious though if your really like this come back to the corp your funny
Alduin Atavuli > What, so you can parade me around like some sort of pathetic mascot? I can hear it now, "Hey, look everyone - it's that lame dim-witted newbie from CEFED, LOLOLOL."
Jimbob Crackerjack > pretty much
Alduin Atavuli > Ah, unbridled honesty - yet another one of your depressingly perfect traits.
Jimbob Crackerjack > hmmm you are quite good at this, and you vocubulary is good aswell you must get a kick out of this
Alduin Atavuli > When I was fourteen I tried to suck my own penis. I got my tongue all the way down to my thighs, was about to kiss my still half-flacid member, only to realize that it was covered in large red welts.
Alduin Atavuli > I consequently decided I needed another way to please myself, still preferably with my mouth as I never quite got passed that "oral fixation" stage.
Back to top Go down

Important Intel on Jimbob Crackerjack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RPSH Public :: Register-
Jump to: