Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neque finem trolling excellentia

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inKillboard

Old member rejoining

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johndalar

Old member rejoining Empty
PostSubject: Old member rejoining   Old member rejoining EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:58 pm

Don't Know if I will know anyone in the new crew but I find myself with time on my hands so why not let eve take that away from me? Cool Was in the corp with Eben as our head master, we would set sail in our great battle vessels and return in our lowly pods. Good Times. I think we were with the Brick Squad at the time I left meaning when I re activate I will be stuck in 0.0 with out a blue for many a gate. :\

Character name: Johndalar
Back to top Go down
BobHound
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Old member rejoining   Old member rejoining EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:41 pm

Hey fella!

Soon as your in-game application is processed you'll be let inside our sanctum. For now, please enjoy your stay with the bittervets in their corner Wink
Back to top Go down
https://rpsh.forumotion.org
Johndalar

PostSubject: Re: Old member rejoining   Old member rejoining EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:25 am

Woo made it out of Stain(we were with Brick Squad when I left)! All 76 jumps to you guys, got to love a Vigil that hits 4.5k m/s Very Happy Guess those gate camps thought I was too small to bother with, only one Vaga gave chase but I made it in one piece with my +4 implants. Now the waiting game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old member rejoining   Old member rejoining Empty

Back to top Go down

Old member rejoining
Page 1 of 1